Friday, February 12, 2016

The Modern Dog Mom

Introduction:


Welcome to The Modern Dog Mom! I'm very excited to share this blog with you! You may be asking what exactly is a modern dog Mom? Do you have a dog that you love so much that they are not just your pets but your fur baby? Do you find yourself shopping for natural products or wanting to learn how to make your own treats at home? Are you always looking for the best for your dogs because your realize their lifespan is all too short and you want them to live as long and as healthy as possible If you answered yes to any of these, congratulations because you are a modern dog mom! You don't just have to be a Dog Mom to enjoy this site either! You could be a Dog Dad, friend, or just love dogs!! Everyone who loves dogs is welcome here! I just named this site Dog Mom because I have met so many of you out there in the world who have a need and a want for more information!

It's hard to a Dog Mom today because the price of a Vet can be outstanding. I like to give tips for other dog parents that may help them save money. This will come from my own personal experiences or from tips from former vets. We all want what is best for our dogs but running to the Vet for every little thing is not only unrealistic but can be extremely costly as well. I want to help you. Remember, you know your dog better than anyone. Be their voice when they can't talk. If you feel they need medical attention by no means wait. Call a Vet's office now and get them the help they may need!!!

I tried to go into business for myself selling all natural dog treats. They were a big hit but selling them online was almost impossible. I find that sharing the tips I have on making these treats is just as rewarding as selling them. I will be making a dog treat cookbook that will be available for purchase on this site. Keep your eye out for it! I also like to make my own dog shampoos, dog whips, and if I have time, my own dog food. I like to know that the treats I make my dogs are natural and no danger of being recalled like so many products are today.

I'm always looking for new and fun products for my dogs. I will review anything from toys, to food, to places to board your fur babies. I will review products I use to make dog treats, and give lists of where to find all these goodies. I will also share ways to save for your doggy purchases!

Welcome to the blog and I look forward to sharing my love for dogs with everyone here on this page!! Don't forget to check out the other pages on this blog and leave comments. Only appropriate comments will be tolerated. Anything that is abusive, has cussing, or is demeaning will be removed. This is a positive and happy place! We are going to keep it that way because it's all about love and dogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment