Friday, December 23, 2016

My first video of making dog cookies

Hello friends,

Here is my very first attempt of making a video for showing how to make dog treats. I know it's not super great, but it is fun! That is the important part. These are some of my dogs favorite cookies! It is very simple. All you need is 3 ingredients which is flour, peanut butter and applesauce.

For this purpose I used it's all purpose flour, creamy peanut butter, and unsweetened apple sauce. You can use any type of peanut butter that you like, but I prefer creamy. The flour is also your choice. If you know that your dog has an allergy, then please use what is appropriate for them. The unsweetened apple sauce is my preference. There is already natural sugar in peanut butter, so I like to use the applesauce without the extra sweeter. You also have the option of adding your own twist, such as other flavors. I like to add a dash of cinnamon.

I haven't named these treats yet, so I am open to some discussion here....

Enjoy my video!! Please excuse the quality since this is my first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment