Sunday, June 11, 2017

Dog Treat Results!

Hello Modern Dog Moms!



After I made the video on how to make the treats yesterday, I forgot to post the results. Today, I am going to link the site for you to view the video showing the end results of the products. I hope you enjoyed this because I had a lot of fun trying these out. The dogs had a lot of fun eating these as you can see! There is a special guest spot done by Indy!



As always, remember that you need to consult your vet anytime that you are making treats. Your dogs may have allergies or are sensitive to certain foods. You may have to adjust these recipes to make them for your dog, or you may not be able to use them at all. I am not a vet, and if you don't know if these will cause a reaction for your dog, do not make these treats. It's always better to be safe than sorry.


Follow the link posted below which will take you to the Modern Dog Mom's Facebook page. You will see the results video posted. Thanks!!

https://www.facebook.com/The-Modern-Dog-Mom-308629059532356/

No comments:

Post a Comment