Thursday, June 8, 2017

Rosie Blog: Day 1


Rose's Mommy went out of town for a few days so I am taking care of her myself and with her big brother, Indy the Lab. She is having a hard time without her Mommy so here is her adventures. Rose is a pretty fun dog, and she has a lot of spunk! Here are here logs...

Rose's Blog: Dog Date, Day One:






Rose's Mommy left for a few days yesterday. However, she left without saying goodbye to her in an attempt to make the whole thing less stressful for the dog. Rose ran around the house and cried for 4 hours. Rose then laid down on the couch in a pile of sadness. That sadness didn't last forever and it soon turned into pure puppy rage! 

 In the middle of the night, Rose kicked open my half closed door and trotted into the room. She jumped on my bed where she proceeded to kick Indy's butt!! She then gave up on life and finally wen to sleep. When I got up for the morning, I go to the bathroom. (Hey, I'm human and everyone goes!) Rose stayed in bed but Indy always follows me everywhere. All of a sudden, puppy rage kicks in and she, the little 7 pound puppy, kicks open the bathroom door and walks into the room and stared us both down! She then let out the loudest bark I have ever heard and took off running down the hall. Only to come back a few moments later, lean in and look into the room, give me the stink eye, and leave again. 

I then took Rose outside to do her own business. She trotted up to the fence to do what she needed to do! However, I try to keep her away from the fence because the neighbors (who are very nice) have 5 dogs and I don't want Rosie to get into any sort of trouble. Rose doesn't like that rule and her little body turns very heavy when she wants to do what she wants to do. She lugs me over to the fence and does her thing...but we can see the neighbor's dogs watching us through the windows. They are barking, but Rose does the international symbol for, "what are you going to do about it, bro?" Then the dogs stop barking while she gives them the evil eyed star down. Rose waits several more moments before breaking the stare and allows me to take her inside the house where she  demanded food, and to play with her ball. 


Rose just participated in her very first Snap Chat with Mommy, and Mommy's friends. (The people that she likes to bark at on the phone.) She did a good job, but her rage shined through! She misses her Mommy and is taking it out on everyone. Currently, she has exhausted herself so much that she is finally sleeping! 

More to come later, but the first few hours has been a challenge. Rose is a strong pup, and she will have many adventures to come in the following days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment