Sunday, June 11, 2017

Peanut Butter and Bananas Treats: 3 ways

Hello Modern Dog Mom's!

I am excited to bring you this video where I show you how to make peanut butter and banana dog treats, 3 ways. I know I have done similar things in the past, but I always love to show what I have learned, and what can be improved. Plus, me and the dogs were having a fun day and I wanted to share that with my readers!


Please check out the video linked down below for the recipes and how to make these 3 items. This link will take you to The Modern Dog Mom Facebook page, and you will find the video posted onto this page!


https://www.facebook.com/The-Modern-Dog-Mom-308629059532356/


For this video I used the following items:

*3 ripe bananas

* 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter

* 2 packages of apple oatmeal, pre-made

*1 large bowl

* 1 spoon

* 1 paper plate

* foil

* Recycled dog food containers. For this step, you can substitute out small cups such as Dixie cups.


For this video, I made:

Frozen Peanut Butter and Banana Treat

Peanut Butter, Banana, and Oatmeal Truffle

Peanut Butter, Banana, and Oatmeal Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment